WE OFFER FLEXIBLE OFFICE SPACE IN CANBERRA
Fully Furnished Serviced Offices, Virtual Offices and Meeting Room Facilities
- Flexible furnished serviced offices for Commercial use in Canberra
- Many Virtual Offices package options for Australia only.
- Free Parking for all Tenants and Guests
- Canberra Meeting Rooms with Free WiFi
- Friendly Canberra Support Staff
- Reception and Security Frontdesk
- Business Address, PO Box and Canberra Telephone Numbers
- Large offices for teams of 2-4 people
- Flexible Open Plan Areas for Government Teams of 4-20 People (restricted level)
- Broadband Internet speeds up to 100 Mbps
A SUCCESSFUL FAMILY BUSINESS IN CANBERRA SINCE 2002
We are a well established Canberra based business in the ACT
- We've been operating since 2002 and we've built more than a reputation for excellence.
- We are a small family team, highly service-focused and customer oriented
- We've been helping private and government teams succeed for the last 14+ years
- We have 24+ years of expertise and we will look after you
WHY WORK FROM SERRON?
Here are some good reasons that might be important to you
- Large Offices provide ambient working space
- Free Parking for staff and visitors.
Never get a parking ticket again!
- Adjustable workstations to match your height.
- Free Boardroom / Meeting room Facilities with free WiFi. Our competitors are changing for this. We don't.
- Very Fast Broadband Internet up to 100Mbps.
See how slow some others get.
- Secure Premises to Restricted Level. You will feel safe.
- Ergonomic OH&S compliant furniture.
Adjustable workstations to suit your height.
- Digital Telephony.
Crystal clear conversations with your callers.
- 5 minutes drive to the Canberra International Airport.
Your interstate visitors will never miss a plane.
- Close to major banks and eateries.
Never run out of cash. Many food options at lunch.
- 50m to the Post Office for stationery, parcels & postage.
- Our friendly staff will keep your day cheerful.
WHAT DO OUR CUSTOMERS SAY?
We must be doing something right
"On behalf of Juniper Networks I would like to thank you for your support over the past two and half years.
As you are aware, Juniper established our offices originally in Serron CyberCentre and has grown from a zero base to formable force in the network and communications market here in Canberra. I must contribute some of this success to Serron given the support you gave to me and Juniper.
This enabled Juniper to focus on our functions and the task at hand, without being distracted with facility matters. Yours staff were always supportive, kind and friendly and I wish to again thank you for this support over this time. Best wishes for the future.
“The National Blood Authority (NBA) would like to thank your fantastic support and assistance in providing temporary accommodation as a result of the storm damage to our Turner premises during March.
Your dedication to catering to our needs and your never failing flexibility made our time not only enjoyable but productive and effective as well.
Your serviced office suites are of an excellent standard and we remain very appreciative of the convenience provided by the arrangements.
We miss your Friday drinks!”
“This is my last day here , so I’d like to take the opportunity to say thank you for all your kind assistance, fabulous service and wonderful hospitality.
You have made things very easy for us to get up and running again after the flood damage to our offices, and have made our stay both comfortable and enjoyable."
"Your offices, staff & serviced provided have easily met our requirements, during Blue Chip's initial growth stages entering into the Canberra market.
My staff & I would particularly like to thank you for your assistance & flexibility in meeting our many & varied requests during our 6 months of working together."
"We are leaving for reasons which do not reflect in any way on the Serron CyberCentre.
We have always been extremely happy with the standard of both the facilities and service we have enjoyed here, and I would be happy to act as a referee at any time."
"In February 2007, Leadtec Systems Australia Pty Ltd established its Canberra office in the Serron Cyber Centre.
The facilities and the service are of a very high standard, the support is fantastic, and all together Serron provides an enjoyable working environment.
Thank you for your assistance over the past two years."
"As a counselling psychologist, there are a few things about an office space that are vital to me and my clients: comfort, privacy, security, and plenty of parking space!
Serron provides us with all of these things, as well as the little luxuries that make coming to work a pleasure: high-speed broadband internet access, a fully-equipped kitchen, free boardroom access, and a sophisticated communications system which means that my clients are always able to contact me through the one central number, regardless of the other complexities in their lives.
But of course, it’s the people of Serron that make the big difference: from the professional and helpful reception staff, discreet and courteous in their dealings with my clients, right through to Serron’s manager who takes personal pride in the comfort and business success of all of his tenants.
I’ve been with Serron for more than seven years, and I couldn’t be happier!"